Here's a quick recap of my crazy life since school started...
- I turned in all my paperwork to apply for a Visa to go to Spain next semester!! I am learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone so I can actually speak there... and figuring out housing with a few of my friends for the abroad semester!
- Two weekends ago I went home for my sister's bridal shower/ bachelorette party. It was so much fun! Then my other sister drove me back to school and we went to an AH-mazing all day concert! It was definitely a fun adventure for us.
- I was sick for a couple weeks with bad allergies, while having tons of tests to study for! AHHH that was a stressful week
- The next weekend I went home again for my great-grandma's 100th birthday party!! It was such a great day just relaxing with my dad's side of the family. It was the first time in a long time that the entire family was able to get together and just hang out for the day. As my dad and I talked about it we realized how lucky we are that our family always gets along and enjoys being together. We're very fortunate to have such great relatives.
- more school and studying!
- This past weekend was a great chance for me o recoup, relax, and rejuvenate!! I officially declared Saturdays my triple R days! Yesterday I got to go to Planned Parenthood and pray a Rosary with some women. Then I went to the Basilica Cathedral for an adoration hour with Daughters of Isabella. We then went and got Ted Drewes (a famous St. Louis custard shop) and I had a fantastically delicious pumpkin pie custard concrete! After that my friends and I went to a good Mexican restaurant and then CITY MUSEUM!!!! seriously one of the greatest places I've ever been. Everyone should visit me to experience this incredible place. Basically it's a giant playground for adults to, tons of slides and crawl spaces and ball pit... it's EPIC!!! So yesterday was an epic day in general and it really gave me a chance to just relax, recoup from all the stress, and rejuvenate for the upcoming weeks.
- Today was also a great day to just relax. Some friends and I even got to go outside and play football on the quad for a while. It was totally what I used to imagine college would be like... it was fun!
Anyway, that's the low-down on my life lately. I left out a lot of details, but you get the idea! I've been busy, busy, busy!!! I can't wait for fall break when I can have a few days to relax!! Oh and I guess for Sara and Kel's Wedding!!!!!!!! only 12 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment